With a new year and a new semester kicking off, we’re thrilled to be bringing aboard a new class of interns to Bolt PR. Even though classes are back in session, universities across the country are still participating in mainly virtual classes and as a result, so are we with our interns. What could have been seen as a setback, having interns work virtually from home actually allowed us to bring more interns aboard than semesters past and be able to work with budding public relations students from all around the U.S.
It’s without further ado that we introduce you to the class of Bolt Public Relations, Spring 2021 edition!
- Alivia Montgomery: Alivia is a junior at Duquesne University in Pittsburgh, PA currently studying public relations. A Pittsburgh girl through and through, she loves exploring the city, trying new restaurants and long distance running! After college, Alivia is already planning on becoming a professor and sharing her knowledge and love of public relations with her students!
- Claire Heins: Studying at Meredith College near our Raleigh, N.C. office, Claire is a senior focusing on public relations and getting a minor in music. She loves being involved at her school and works closely with the disability advocacy club and is a staff writer for both the Colton Review literature magazine and the Meredith Herald student newspaper. In her spare time, you can catch Claire hiking at the many parks in the Triangle area, reading historical fiction books or singing in her local choir.
- Ella Cummings: Say hello to Ella, also joining us from the Pittsburgh, PA area! She is a senior at the University of Pittsburgh studying English non-fiction writing and public professional writing. She comes to us with some serious public relations experience, working with local Pittsburgh nonprofits on their communications and public relations teams. If we have an all-agency workout class, we know who to call – Ella is a yoga fiend!
- Isabelle Allen: We have a traveler on our team – Isabelle is originally from Chicago but grew up and lives in Boston while attending Elon University in North Carolina! She’s currently a senior majoring in strategic communications and psychology. Isabelle is a member of the Greek life community at Elon as well as the Lambda Pi Eta Communications Honor Society. When at home and not studying, you can find Isabelle creating graphic illustrations or going on a walk or hike with friends and family.
- Lauren Rodgers: Also joining us from Elon University is Lauren. She is pursuing her undergraduate degree in media analytics and strategic communications and works for Elon’s fashion and lifestyle magazine, The Edge. Lauren hosts a weekly podcast with her friend and former roommate that is a must listen (we may be a little biased!) and loves all creative outlets.
- Tulsi Mehta: Tulsi is a Raleigh-native joining the team while pursuing a degree at N.C. State University. She graduates this semester with a degree in public relations and is bittersweet about ending school! In her free time, you can find Tulsi laughing with friends or cozying up with her new favorite book.